BOC: weird detective story about BOC with photos

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 14 16:03:59 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/14/2002 10:43:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
soltanic at YAHOO.COM writes:

> Just ran across a weird blue oyster cult story
> about one of their shows written like a detective
> story. Sounds like Humphrey Bogart. Even has photos.

ha, ha! That's Roger Neville-Neil. He does an occasional write-up in A-I. He
of course wrote some lyrics for Hawkwind and Farlung as well, lives in
Portland, goes to shows there. Great "review"! I'd never checked it out until
now. Love the Bogey/Chandler-isms mixed with the surreal sci-fi stuff.

That first shot at the top is from "The Big Sleep".

Chuck