BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Sun Sep 15 13:27:04 EDT 2002

>I'd like to see
>Nosferatu
>I Love The Night
>The Marshall Plan
>The Golden Age of Leather
>
>Nave they ever done 'Nosferatu' live?
I think they have done it live as BOC back in the day. more recently, at
the Helen Wheels tribute show (setlist posted at cellsum.com) Al,Buck and
Joe +brain surgeons did it.

One thing that absolutely HAS TO BE PUT ON DVD or CD is the Brain Surgeons'
performance of "Seige and Investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's Castle at
Weissaria".

You haven't heard Heavy if you haven't heard this. I saw it twice  and
couldn't beleive my ears.
speaking of which, did anyone else on the list manage to catch tBS' summer
tour ? What did you think?

After all, you all know what I thought in my oh-so-objective review  :)

the paradigm of journalistic integrity (and interpretive BOC dance??),
jason