BOC: a long days night, the saga continues

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 16 07:53:37 EDT 2002

On 15 Sep 2002, at 17:15, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> The high definition broadcast premiere of BLUE OYSTER CULT's "A Long
> Day's Night" will be on Sept. 19th 2002 at 10:00pm EDT on HDNet's
> channel 199 on DirecTV.
>
> This will be followed by the CD release (in-stores 9/24/02), and the
> VHS and DVD (with bonus xtras) release (in-store 10/8/02).

I thought that the audio was to be released on 17 sept, and the DVD
a week later.  But I checked CD Now, and they're offering the audio
CD on pre-order, with a release date of 24 sept.  Ah, guess I can
wait another week to hear Godzilla live one more time...

theo