BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Sep 16 16:18:00 EDT 2002

Tim Hall wrote:

> I'd like to see
>
> Nosferatu
> I Love The Night
> The Marshall Plan
> The Golden Age of Leather
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This would be amazing on DVD. I've seen them play Golden Age 2 or 3 times
and it's always been a showstopper for me.

One thing I've never seen is BOC playing for 25,000 people. I became a fan
long after they had started playing large clubs. Does Grand Funk Railroad
typically play for this size audience? I didn't think they were that much
more popular than BOC.

Also, for those who have seen the movie "Almost Famous," is the band in that
movie a fictionalization of Grand Funk Railroad? I have a vague memory of
reading that somewhere.

Brian