HW: More Mr Beardy chortles...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 22:46:33 EDT 2002

Alien Planetscapes?  I have seen references here and there but as yet have not havd the good fortune to hear any.  Can you direct me to any samples?  Would love to hear some.  Failing that perhaps you could persuade me to want to purchase a particularly good cd to start with?

When I listened to the Beardy samples I didn't get that impression at all.  (Third rate?)  I love psychedelic music and sounds and creativity in all forms (within good taste and reason of course.)
Thats why I tinker within the realm as well.  Not with an aim of becoming wealthy from it (tho I would not complain if it occured lol) but for the creative outlet.   Which is the basic drive and why all creative people pursue their muse.  Some are exceptional and do make alot of money.  More power to em I say :-)

There are some other bands I've sussed samples to.  Myriad - Lamp of the universe - some Australasian psych bands.  Very very enjoyable.