HW: gig w/motorhead

Tue Sep 17 18:33:37 EDT 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Bill Stewart wrote:

> In a message dated 9/17/2002 4:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU writes:
>
> << I just heard a rumour that Hawkwind are playing with Motorhead
>  in London on 19 Oct.
>   Anyone else heard anything? >>
>
> According to the MH site they r booked for Wembley on Oct 19

        <Urgency of response forces Jon into the now>

        That gig's part of the double-header tour Motorhead are doing with
Anthrax! That just can't be the gig Mission Control refers to. Mike
Coleman would *die* if he couldn't make it...

        Hawkwind supporting Anthrax? No. I don't believe it, the plan
must have failed. Yours,
                         Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)