touring bands

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Sep 19 20:54:35 EDT 2002

Jill

Just spoke to a friend that is a big KC fan. He says that

"Yep, there's some good reviews at elephant talk.  from what I've heard
it's a good time.  Pete and Michael Giles, Mel Collins and Ian McDonald,
and jacko jacswyz (sp?) from level 42.

Lots of stuff from the first 4 albums from crimson, as well as some new
material!!!"

So I would say go for it!!

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more
sense than we have.

-- Don Herold