(Fwd) BOC NewsWire message

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Sep 22 18:37:48 EDT 2002

>Remember when the new album was called "Ezekiel's
>Wheel," and it was coming out in March '97? :-)

I remember when the new album was called "Harvest Moon", and it was coming out in '93.  That announcement was made during a great show that occurred smack in the middle of a HORRIBLE bill, which also included some stupid alternative band called Tribe, the Violent Femmes and Fishbone.  BOC played second, which I thought was pure injustice.

It was at Cornell U, so we were definitely out of our territory -- definitely a pretty strange place to be seeing BOC in 1992.  I remember being part of a very small group that came only for BOC.  We were surrounded and vastly outnumbered, but judging by looks alone, we could have kicked all their asses if it came down to it.  : )

--Nick