HW: live (was NIK: new album)

Tue Sep 24 06:04:55 EDT 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Paul Mather wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 12:09:18PM +0400, Alisa wrote:
>
> => You say yuo hate Yule Ritual production - I love it. It's the best live
> => recording ever.
>
> Best live recording ever, you say?  Haven't you heard the Allman
> Brothers _At Fillmore East_?????
>
> (Even within the Hawkwind canon I'd say _Space Ritual_ easily beats
> out _Yule Ritual_.)

        She only says this foolish things because _Love in Space_ is out
of print... Yours,
                   Jon (who rather likes _California Brainstorm_ himself
for the chainsaw guitar sound... )

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)