HW: Bedouin/Harvey/House/Spacehead

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Tue Sep 24 08:10:47 EDT 2002

>         Dammit! Same night as Joe Bouchard! I've not managed to see
> Bedouin with Simon on board yet but the odds of my doing so again are
> better than those of seeing Joe. Sorry guys... Yours,
>                                                       Jon

Current BDS shows (with Joe Bouchard) are:

Paris, France on Oct 26th
Camden Underworld on Oct 30th
Stourbridge Rock Cafe on Oct 31st
SickCon1 - Limelight Crewe on Nov 2nd (With a special Joe acoustic set and
q&a in the afternoon)

Subject to change of course. This info direct from the promoter (I`m
co-promoting Sickcon)

So you should be able to safely see Alan on the 24rd Oct

Si

The Alice Cooper Trivia File: www.sickthingsuk.co.uk
SickCon1 - Unofficial UK Alice Cooper Convention:
http://www.alicecoopertrivia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/convention/