HW: Mission Control Website

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Sep 24 17:26:34 EDT 2002

Absolutely.  Look at these shoes, I've not had 'em a week and the soles are
wearing though already, and when are we going to get a fine day?  And I'm
sick and tired of this office...

I'm with Jon.  :-(

I appreciate the hard work that's gone into the site (no, really, I do!), as
that's what I do (and have done for quite some years!) for a living.  I'm
quite prepared to offer any help I can to make it a good, informative and
entertaining site if Rik would like to mail me off list.  (Look - there you
go Rik - an olive branch!)  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.