HW: Mission Control Website

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Sep 25 02:45:16 EDT 2002

what is it with some of you people?

its not crap and its not fair that you can just dismiss the websitelike
that. Lke i said i like the look of the site, i have never had a problem
navigating it and its never ever crashed my browser.

Also clerly it doesn't matter how you design you site cos there was be a
significant number of whinging hawkwind fans that will spout on about how
crap is is.

Colm