Guido

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Wed Sep 25 11:08:16 EDT 2002

Bryan, you have a very  good point. My intent, however poorly expressed,
was not to imply that Colm (or anyone else here for that matter) is
stupid or that his (or anyone else's) opinion is worthless. It just
irritates the hell out of me that so many people are gushing over what
is clearly (IMnsHO) a piece of crap (at least, I seem to have conveyed
that).

 I agree, let's not bash anyone. I'll merely go on record as saying I
really hate the goddamn "official" Hawkwind web site, and while I might
describe it as just short of barely adequate as a volunteer effort (no,
I won't even be that charitable), as a commercial effort, it's a
complete disaster. I think it'd make a great textbook example of what
not to do in web design.

I guess I'll do Mark Cotton a favor and

> SHUT THE F*CK UP!

. . . for now. :-)