Guido

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Sep 25 13:49:14 EDT 2002

>Okay, I'm gonna teach you all how to use Rik's site.
>
>1. Go to favourites and click on Hawkwind Mission Control
>2. Click on the spinning little square. You'll find that in the centre of
>the page.
>3. You'll see a little red eye - just position your mouse cursor on it and
>you'll see "Control," "Home" 0r "Close"
>4. Click on "Control"
>5. Click on "Catalogue"
>6. Click on lyrics

Once again, I'm not taking sides here, but I just followed these 6 steps
and my browser crashed as soon as the lyrics page loaded. Check the BOC-L
archives and you'll see that I mentioned this particular problem almost
exactly 11 months ago. Appearance/layout/flashy bits etc are subjective,
and people should be allowed to air their aesthetic differences here, but
actual operation is not subjective and the official Hawkwind website should
work properly. 11 months ago I offered to help with the problem and I'll
repeat the offer - I've got access to a wide range of MS OS's and browsers,
and if Rik contacts me I'll be happy to try and help pinpoint the problem.

Stephan