HW: Mission Control Website

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Wed Sep 25 15:20:01 EDT 2002

Hi all

Just a few lines on all the Kack....  the 'old chestnut' has emerged again,
it MUST be a low news day. . . . ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......

Hey Guido - please note: I have already stated all the below before *loads*
of times, and this will be my final word on the subject:

PLEASE NOTE:

The Mission Control site is *not mine* - it is Dave's !
We just do it for him - and once again Guido, you appear to ASSUME that we
are "paid" for this... are you sure? do you have access to our accounts
then? - and who the bloody hell are you to question me or anyone else on
here about how we conduct business anyhow? Want to know what the financial
arrangements are? ask Dave ! You also appear to know what the exact brief
was in the design and layout of the site... Wow ! you MUST be well
connected!

As a point of note, we do the site for Dave in between our other projects,
to allow him and the band to concentrate on doing important stuff like
making music. Remember the music?

In the last 18 months or so since we have been doing the site I have also
been running two newly developing businesses and had some MAJOR personal
problems, which includes losing a parent and my wife being (and remaining)
seriously ill... so you are F**king lucky to have had a site to look at at
all !

THE SITE IS BEING UPDATED:
Now there are (just) one or two people that are uncapable of understanding
this concept. I am sick and tired of individuals that crib and cry over the
odd thing that doesn't work perfectly in their micky-mouse browser setup.
Yes there are some valid points in some of your mails, but they are always
buried deep behind a torrent of insults and negativity that goes way beyond
the realm of what can be considered by most reasonable people to be
'constructive criticism'.

During the update, THE CURRENT SITE WILL NOT BE MODIFIED - I really don't
know how to put this in a way that you are capable of understanding. I use
the word 'capable' as you are still banging on about stuff on the current
pages - the new site will address all sorts of things that people have
raised - even some of your comments might be noted !

Yes I KNOW there are some lyrics pages that need to go up and all sorts of
other little things, but as I have told you over and over these will all be
addressed on the new encarnation AND NOT BEFORE so for god's sake stop
repeating yourself like a stuck record - what do you really expect to
achieve? THE SITE IS BEING CHANGED - sorry, but I can only supply the facts;
I'm not in a position to give you the ability to absorb them.

The new site will be online as soon as it fits in with all our other
projects, and yes, the 'missing' lyrics will be updated as soon as Dave
gives me them, along with a bunch of other stuff !

"CRAP DESIGN" - ok so that's your opinion and you are entitled to that -
Here's mine - want an example of "crap design"? (your term)
visit: http://www.spiralrealm.com/guido/
The subtle use of "under construction" pages and blind links is astounding.
How we marvel at the "annoying little" spinning library-sourced animated
gif's. etc etc.

You are obviously the master - wa cannot complete with the sheer brillience
of this site. It's astounding.

By the way, www.bedouin.info comes on line Friday too, I'm sure you'll be
straight in there taking the piss - after all, as your site says, you are a
"web designer".

Rx