HW: Mission Control Website

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 25 20:39:55 EDT 2002

Aint that the truth..  Tis the same no matter what it is..  Im sure Rik is secure knowing the majority love MC.  When you look at the track record (from what I can remember) there have been only positive remarks untill recently