HW: Mission Control Website

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 25 21:00:12 EDT 2002

I do believe I mentioned The right to decide being missing a little while back.
Not everyone is endowed with a sense of diplomacy or good manners however.
Rik should know I loveLOVElove Mission control.
and anyone that has a fart about it is wasting their breath as far as im concerned...... pwoar - crack the window Guido

I would like the complete lyrics to sing at reheasrsal.