[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW New live cut from last nights show: 'London Rocker' by S

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 28 15:58:21 EDT 2002

Could someone let me know back burner if the file is playing..
PeaCE, mIKE

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 1:56 PM
To: boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; Sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW New live cut from last nights show: 'London Rocker' by Screaming Lord Sutch

Hi all,
Last night marks the end of my performances as a 'never been married man'. Tomorrow I tie the knot, as they say. We are beginning to play some of the material which we are thinking of touching on the forthcoming album.

This news just in: The One Eyed Bishops will be recording a version of this tune, Lord Sutch's 'London Rocker' with Downliners Sect members Don Craine & Keith Grant. The session will take place at 'The School of Rock-n-Roll', aka the personal Studio of Terry Clemson of The TT's. The lineup set for this session will be the following:
Mike Burro: Rhythm guitar, vocals
Jay Adcock: Drumkit and djembe, vocals
Don Craine:  Rhythm guitar, vocals, recitation
Keith Grant: Bass, vocals
Terry Clemson, lead guitar & production
For info regarding the Downliners Sect & The TT's see the following URLs:
www.angelfire.com/rock3/yardbird_sect/
www.tts.ttsfans.com
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com ( here last night's cut now!!)

Peace, Mike Burro