OFF: Stirring up more Unwanted Negative Controversy

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 30 23:19:29 EDT 2002

---Hi, X-tian, if you're reading this. Hi, BOC-L. Maybe I'm being paranoid,
or did the fact that I was born of Ashkenazic Jews genetically inspire such
outrageous behaviour of selling half my HW/Related collection?? At least I
didn't bow to pressure from Hells' Angels (ha, ha, this _IS_ funny, X-tian!,
ya know we Jews do have a great sense of humour...it's genetic, ya know).
Tain't had nothin' to do w/paying' the bills and being stone broke. And I did
burn it all to CD-R, so at least I can inspire a few local SoCalifornians to
occasionally buy that HW CD they just might spot... Better than letting it
rot in some Norwegian dumpster, for the rats and stray moose to gnaw on (we
KNOW you didn't really do this, X-tian, question is: do you??). Rosenberg

PS: What's Jewish about trading a CD of Pressurehed's "Sudden Vertigo" for a
badly-dubbed 90-minute Norwegian-Radio Shack cassette of Legendary Pink Dots)?
NP: Ashqelon Quilt (Blasphemic Islamic Israeli Biker Hippy Nazi Jew Psyche
Band)

Hell's Angels kept fucking with me over me being a deadhead in
Hawkwind since my mid-teens, saying I was some kind of stupid hippy
kid for being such a massive Hawkwind deadhead, so I just decided to
throw everything away after several months of harrassment, keeping
some bootlegs even though I even tossed all my Hawkwind t-shirts and
some of my rather hot memorabilia like rare tickets and patches.
Rather that than sell it all and be a jew about it. I am still a fan
though, and you can see some of my Hawkwind collection up at
<A HREF="http://bloomingdales1383.tripod.com/hawkwind.html">
http://bloomingdales1383.tripod.com/hawkwind.html</A>

Christian

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake