HW: Tim Blake - Caldea Music II

cosmicdolphin cosmicdolphin at FIREFLYUK.NET
Tue Apr 1 14:06:14 EST 2003

I finally managed to pick up a copy of Tims new CD at the weekend.

I've had it on repeat ever since.  It's simply a beautiful synth chill album. A Pleasure from start to finish. There isn't a bad track.

It's purely instrumental! Christian Boule contributes some wonderful Glissando Guitar on one track (Floating). And Tim has dusted off his analogue synths.

I would even say this is his best album to date.  Crystal Machine and New Jerusalem, may have some great highs, but this whole CD sits in happily with them.

:-)

Rich W