HW: Hawkwind in Belfast

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Tue Apr 1 14:02:51 EST 2003

Hi Chris,

Could you give me a few details of this

1) Which promoter in Belfast was contacted?

2) Who contacted them?

3) From which source did you come by this information?

We have not contacted any promoter in Belfast and booked then cancelled
a show, so if this is true, the above details would be very handy.

Stuff like this makes me sad too and could prevent genuine bookings!

Thanks

Kris