BOC: Burning for You on VH1 80's

Bill Bradley senator at BOLIVAR.UGCS.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Apr 1 22:38:21 EST 2003

> On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 07:11 PM, Warrick Bell wrote:
>
> > But didn't FoUO come out in 1980?
>
> 1981 I believe. We were working on it in fall of 80 when John Lennon
> got killed. Maybe FoUO was about him. It was a record for the 80's fer
> sure. I started Imaginos in January 1982 but it seemed more like a late
> 80s record.

        At least the title track was written earlier since it was recorded
for Agents of Fortune, but not used) [see bonus track on the recent release]
as was a version for Patti Smith's 1979 album Wave [also only released
as a bonus track]

        Bill