HW: Cats

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Apr 2 18:01:12 EST 2003

Just forwarding a note I posted on another mailing list...

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Lockwood
To: techniqueandferret@*********.***
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [techniqueandferret] Re: Technical Specifications

It was a long time ago.  Zarozinia is now getting on for fifteen years old and spends most of her time asleep and dribbling.

Her sister (Arioch) is still alive, and her (Arioch) first set of kittens (who all died when they looked like baby guinea pigs) were buried with the gravestone reading "Xiombarg, Slortar,..." and various other dukes of Chaos that I can't remember off the top of my head right now...

When I brought a pregnant Zarozinia back to Huddersfield, a couple of teachers that my mum knew came to see the kittens.  One of them said "Oh, 'Zarozinia' - isn't that a Hawkwind song?  Let's have a kitten and call it 'Hawkwind'"

Now *that*'s cool.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(I don't know if you have, but I've got a Silver Machine, I'm currently in a High Rise, making plans to be an Urban Guerilla)  :-)

  And Corum, And Erekose etc

  First copies lying around are still priced in £.s.d.

  Eternal Champion and Phoenix in Obsidian were the first two read.
  Many years ago. Shame he killed her....again!

  Cheers

  Neil