HW/OFF: Arthur Brown

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Sun Apr 6 13:09:42 EDT 2003

Jon Jarrett wrote:
[snipped
>         Bentley Rhythm Ace the band by the way were a splinter from Pop
> Will Eat Itself, of all people, though I never heard any so as to know if
> it sounded the same. All trivia, hopefully of interest to someone anyway,
> yours,
>        Jon
Pop Will Eat Itself who, of course, covered Orgone Accumulator on a 4 track
ep/single alongside a track by Sigue Sigue Sputnik and tracks by two other
bands.
Bentley Rythm Ace are from the break-beat end of the dance music spectrum,
like a
more meaty version of Fatboy Slim - dance music with guitars n'all.

Mark