HW: EMI Reissues

Andrew Garibaldi Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Sun Apr 6 19:11:14 EDT 2003

Hi,
Yes - just had it in here at CDS - our price is around £12 I think - have to
check. Neat item if you've not got either already though, especially getting
two remastered studio albums with the bonus tracks for this price.
But not only that, we've also just had in the reissued "Epoch Eclipse" 3CD
set in a double jewel case edition rather than the box set, and this sells
at just £16.99. What makes this a gem right now is that all the tracks on
the second disc are from the deleted "Warrior" and Charisma label albums,the
only current way to get them, and supposedly remastered versions too.
Finally, add to that the reissue of the "Stasis" compilation album from
Hawkwind at mid-price and it's EMI's turn to put the band on the reissue
map.
All available now I suppose I'd better tell you..........
Andy G.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Lee" <nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 10:01 PM
Subject: HW: EMI Reissues

Not sure if anybody's posted about this before but 'In Search..' and
'Doremi..' are currently available, with all the extra tracks, as a double
CD package.  Its a double jewel (that is a double CD thickness case) with
pretty uninspiring design featuring reduced version of the original covers
against a white background (rather the like the old Castle 2 for original
masters, or whatever, with 'Live '79' & 'Levitation').  Cost less than a
tenner, I think.

Nick