HW/OFF: So Bob was wrong then!

Mon Apr 7 14:04:36 EDT 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Nick Lee wrote:

> "Al, why don't you get a haircut?"
>     Marion Davies (01/03/1897 - 09/22/1961), to Albert Einstein
>     US actor
>
> So was Mr Calvert wrong on more than one count here then?

        Well, at least two, as Einstein was also married. Though whether
he married her when she was stilla  girl, I don't know, but ugh,
semantics. On the other hand, remember the wise words of Saint
Bob: "Anyone who knows my work will realise, that however bad it seems
it's all intentional." And what with the small but significant number of
physicists I've managed to enrage with the track, I think that Bob knew
perfectly well what he was doing... Yours,
                                           Jon

ObCD: Daevid Allen's University of Errors - _Money Doesn't Make It_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)