(the real) Death Trap lyrics

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 10 20:34:42 EDT 2003

In a message dated 4/10/2003 7:04:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time, hw at CY-B.ORG
writes:

> MISSION CONTROL:
>
> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/lyr/dt.htm

Hold that sigh, pardner!

Just had a listen to my CD of P.X.R. 5, and the "Official" lyrics don't jibe
with the song.

Fer examples: site says:"Heading for the crossroads of fiery crucifixion";
song says "Cruising for the crossroads . . ."
Site says: "While I hold the wheel of Fate. . ."; sounds to me Calvert sings:
"One hand on the wheel of Fate. . ."

I don't even want to think of digging out all the other versions to see what
they say!

Maybe the lyrics changed between the writing and the recording of the song?

Joe

PS I'm not pissing about the Official Site, either! I like it!