OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Magic Cat Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Apr 12 08:46:29 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (April 12, 2003): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock radio (show #73). This one is a guest show, the
second installment of Magic Cat Radio from our friend Kev Ellis of Dr.
Brown. See the playlist below.

Be sure and check out the NEWS items after the playlist.

Aural Innovations Radio: Magic Cat Radio show #2

Magic Cat Radio comes to us from Kev Ellis and features 43 minutes of
psychedelic and other wonderful sounds from the Dr. Brown family. If you dig
British Festie Space Rock and Psychedelia then you're sure to enjoy this show.

Mary Jane Vs An Session (kev Ellis remix)
Arlen - "Stars" (Kev Ellis remix)
Magiccat band - "Baffin Blues"
Unlimbo - "The Dreamery"
Heliotrope - "Arabic"
Legacy - "The Mountain Road" (Kev Ellis remix)
Kev Ellis - "Recrossing The Border"
Cosmic Voyage - "Doppler Shift"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

New in stock to the Aural Innovations mail order catalog.
NOT OF THIS EARTH: Sci-fi Movies Tribute - An amazing 3-CD box set
compilation featuring 40 Space Rock, Psychedelic, Progressive, and Metal
bands all contributing music inspired by their favorite science fiction
movies and television shows. It's a beautiful set put out by the Italian
Black Widow label and comes with two booklets, one with information on all
the bands and the other with articles on sci fi films, the Prisoner tv show,
full color Pulp mag cover reproductions, and a Prisoner comic. I've only got
a handful of these and haven't added them to the online catalog so email me
at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com if you're interested in a copy. Feel free
to ask questions about the content.
For a full track listing visit http://www.blackwidow.it/catalog-query.php?ID=61

Check out the Psychedelic music club Psychotropic Zone at Stella Star Club,
Helsinki, on April  19... Just in case you happen to be in Finland then
Band include Gas Giant, Spiha, and Dark Sun... WOW!!!
DJs Astro & Stalker
Tickets 8 Euro, Open:21-03
For more information visit http://www.unimeri.com/PsychotropicZone

SPACE ROCK CON. 2003 IS COMING TO CULLMAN, AL, AUG 1ST!!!
Featuring Church Of Hed (ambient/techno group from Columbus, OH), Spaceseed
(hard Spacerockers from Atlanta, GA), Universal 7 (ambient/techno of David
Mayall from Vinemont, AL)
Location: Cullman Civic Center  LIVE AT THE CULLMAN CIVIC CENTER
Admission: $7, May start at 5 or 6pm and last till 11:30 pm
For more info:Contact Carlo at 256-734-7496 or email at
strangemage57 at hotmail.com