BOC-L Digest - Economics blurb

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Apr 13 16:06:28 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben F. 55017" <vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>
> Whoever doesnt want the Economics posts in digestmode can unsub them
> v.easily. They would only take about 20ms to load on a 56k modem
anyway.

oh, ok - that may very well be the case - it wasn't possible the last
time I tried but that was a long time ago now and I haven't looked at
the options recently.

> Asking people to not post OFF: topics to save a fraction of a cent is
> blatant violation of Free Speech.

Though, equally, the concept of Free Speech gives whoever it was
complete liberty to complain if they want to - whatever the reason might
be.

jill
In the interests of Free Speech and Liberty I defend to the death my
right to be wrong