OFF: Ship of Fools new album

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Mon Apr 14 17:22:48 EDT 2003

Jon wrote:

>     Out There Somewhere comes in at 57:33 and Close Your Eyes
> is 55:39. According to my copies anyway.

        That's very odd. Well, probably not to you, but I'm sure I
remember the Freak Emporium selling the two albums as a twofer single CD.
Perhaps it was only selections from each. Ah well, matters ............

I got that deal. It is the two complete CD's sold as a double for the price
of single CD - bit like the Live79/Levitation double pack which came out on
Castle records

Mark