BRAIN: Touring info that's phat!

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Apr 14 20:56:32 EDT 2003

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 05:55 PM, Jon Jarrett wrote:

>         Oh, there's months yet, I know. Just worried about organising
> crahs space in cities I know almost no-one... Yours,

The fact is that there is now only one possibility for a show in the UK
and I'll find out about that sometime this week. Because of the BOC
tour the promoter is afraid of alienating UK fans by us playing there
at the same time. It seems that many fans plan to go to all or most of
the BOC shows and because of the high ticket price will not be able to
afford to come to even one of our shows unless it's months away from
BOC. We may just end up doing a couple shows in France and the one in
Belgium. Sorry.
Al