HW: HAWKFEST UPDATE

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 15 05:29:36 EDT 2003

RE HAWKFEST.
SOUNDING GOOD SO FAR. I AM HOPING TO TAKE A SMALL GROUP OF HAWK FANS
(APP.12)THIS YEAR AS PART OF THE YAP PROJECT. AMONG THE GROUP ARE A COULE OF
DISABLED. THEREFORE CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT ON THE FOLLOWING BEFORE WE ORDER
TICKETS_- HALF OF US ALREADY HAVE PASSPORTS.
*CAN WE PARK CARS NEAR OUR TENTS -IF NOT HOW FAR AWAY??
* ARE WE ABLE TO CAMP ON THURSDAY  TO GIVE US CHANCE OF PICKING A SPOT
NEARISH TO STAGES AND TOILETS ETC.
SORRY TO ASK YOU THIS AS I REALISE YOU MUST BE VERY BUSY SETTING IT UP BUT I
AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
BY THE WAY JUST WHEREABOUTS NEAR GARSTANG IS IT?
KEEP ON GROOVIN
PETE.