OFF www.ozrics.com?

cosmicdolphin cosmicdolphin at FIREFLYUK.NET
Tue Apr 15 10:41:22 EDT 2003

> Hi all,
>
> This site seems to have been down for a week or two now.
> Anyone know why? I believe that it was the "official" band website.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andy

It doesn't look like it will be back up, Ozrics are looking around for a new designer for the website. Mike Wernings long standing Ozrics site is getting used as semi-0fficial mouthpiece for the band as it was prior to the existance of Ozrics.com

http://www.geocities.com/ozrictentacles_web/

Mikes site is still implying that Ozrics will not be doing the gig with the Hawks.

Rich W