BRAIN: Touring info that's phat!

Jason Gool imaginos at PAVILION.CO.UK
Tue Apr 15 17:32:38 EDT 2003

I don't think its the price of the tickets that's the problem. Its just that
a lot of the BOC fans here have made their plans of where and
when they're going to see the band and bought their tickets (me
included). If tBS gig collides with a BOC gig, those who've already
planned to go and see BOC will stick with that, meaning that tBS
might not be well attended. If tBS played here only a week or two
after BOC was here I think a lot of people will go see 'em, I certainly
would.

Jas.