HW: HAWKFEST UPDATE

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Wed Apr 16 19:52:50 EDT 2003

Hi Peter

Yes you can park cars by tents.
There are also disabled toilet facilities.
It may be difficult to arrive Thursday because of licensing restrictions,
but mail me off list and I will see what I can do :-)

Best wishes

Kris

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any
legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only.
Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of
valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your
own risk.