++++ HW: Covers All Final Call/ Studio album

Aerospace Age Peacenik mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Apr 17 09:02:54 EDT 2003

Kris

If I may be so bold.  The problem is very often not with the message that
Hawkwind delivers to BOC-L and Hawkwind at YahooGroups but the way the message
is phrased by the messenger.

Reading your post was such a blast of fresh air compared to the sarcastic
and I-know-more-than-you attitude of your business manager.

Please post to this list and Hawkwind at YahooGroups more often.

Best regards to you and Dave

Mike Montfort

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.
-- Aristotle