++++ HW: Covers All Final Call/ Studio album

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Apr 17 09:21:54 EDT 2003

Sean McMahon wrote:

>Yes, I agree with Kris. I think your head is stuck so far up your own arse
>its untrue! People don't come on this list to listen to people whinging on
>all the time about immaterial things, merely to gain information about a
>band they like and talk to like minded people so rap up for gods sake!

What the heck is "whinging" anyway? I've heard of "whining", and
Webster's New Ninth Collegiate Dictionary has "whingding".

Kris, I have no complaints with Hawkwind or Hawkwind management, etc.,
but your website (www.hawkwind.com) is an abomination.

Thanks,
Guido