BOC / HW / OFF: Tonight's playlist / Revolution by Night / General Chat / rant (LONG)

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Apr 17 23:32:34 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 17, 2003, at 11:08 PM, Richard Lockwood wrote:

> (Did you have any hand in writing it?)  (Can't be bothered to go and
> look
> I'm afraid - I need to go to bed!)

That was an Aldo Nova song w/ help from some BOC folks. I wasn't around
for the delivery so I can't be sure who wrote what but I know Aldo had
something to do with it. Who'd have thunk he'd be writing for Celine
Dion now? Yes, isn't it quite late over there now? Do you have to get
up for work today too? Well, go to bed but don't forget to drink plenty
of water to avoid that hangover.
Al