fun Hawkwind guests we'd like to see

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Apr 18 14:21:52 EDT 2003

I was watching Bill Bailey on room 101 last night and remembering the
rumour that he's a Hawkwind fan.  I wonder if he'd turn up to guest for
a track or two if invited? He's clearly able to play keyboards and given
his musical interests I'm sure some other instruments besides.  He's
also obviously a fun guy and pretty game for a laugh so I think it'd be
fun to see that and any publicity from it couldn't hurt either.

So apart from ex-members and the great and good of the music biz, who
else would make a good guest?

FoFP