BOC: On Your Feet's The Subhuman

Sat Apr 19 12:40:13 EDT 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> >Oooh, good one. I don't remember this ever being discussed here before. The
> >CD's not on me right now, but how about, "now here's...The Subhuman?"
> >
> >I'll have to put my headphones on tonight and give it a listen.
>
> I hear it as "They'll hear it..."

        That's what I make it too. I always figured it was the soundman
letting the band know everything was ready to go... Yours,
                                                           Jon

ObCD: Jethro Tull - _Benefit_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)