++++ HW: Covers All Final Call/ Studio album

Tom Byrne t.byrne at NTLWORLD.COM
Sun Apr 20 06:10:33 EDT 2003

I have to say I have no complaints with Hawkwind's activity over the last
few years.

I believe Kris and the band and its management have been extremely
energetic. Very high quality tours, the very successful Hawkfest and two
double live albums (Yule Ritual and Canterbury) of very high standard.

I know that this is underpinned by a genuine passion to offer their best to
their fans.

I must say that I also find their web page very useful, and have found Rik
more than open to any comments or constructive criticism.

And as Kris points out, I cannot see how she or the others associated with
Hawkwind could be more open to feedback.

Regards

Tom