HW: BOC: Moorcock interview

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon Apr 21 07:25:05 EDT 2003

Alan Linsley wrote:
> Currently reading his latest, the Skrayling Tree - skipping ahead I
> noticed there is a chapter called "The Hawk Wind". :-)

I´m reading the Skrayling Tree as well - and on page 200 it says: "In their
fighting the Lords of the Air produced the Hawkwinds which destroyed whole
peoples and created demons who ruled in their place."

Having read 2 thirds of the book I have to say that it´s not even half as good
as the Dreamthief´s Daughter.

Andreas
(living 10 km away from Beek, a small dutch City)