HW: WOTEOT

Aerospace Age Peacenik mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Mon Apr 21 14:34:57 EDT 2003

Hmm

I don't know much or rather anything about Purple.

But I think that the HawkFan base is something that has not been tapped at
all.

I'm just saying that maybe the two are not as far apart numbers wise as it
seems. The difference is that the band doesn't have the people who can take
the time to tap into this.  The difference could be put down to organization
more than anything else.

I'd contribute in a HawkSecond to anything that was needed and I'm sure many
of those on this list and the bigger Hawkwind list would as well.

Mike

Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't immune to
bullets
-- Brigader Lethbridge-Stewart