++++ HW: Studio album

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Apr 25 15:09:18 EDT 2003

Jon Jarrett wrote:

> And absence of Simon's violin as he plays it now
> is just a terrible thing whatever else his contribution might or might not
> be. I hope whatever is ailing him or otherwise preventing him showing up
> to things is soon over.

On this front, things are looking up!

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any
legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only.
Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of
valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your
own risk.