BRAIN: Beach Party updates!

Fri Apr 25 16:41:20 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> Check out when you, too, can have fun fun fun
> in the sun sun sun (or a bar, take your pick.)
> at cellsum.com!
> more tourdates!

        Or, in some parts of the world, rather fewer :-( Oh well. At the
same time as a BOC tour was never going to be ideal and it can hardly be
said there's no consolation. Here's hoping for something later in the
year. Yours,
             Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)