OFF: Aural Innovations April 2003 issue online NOW!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Apr 27 09:35:29 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

The April 2003 issue (#23) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Electronic music, plus the more eclectic forms of Jazz and
Progressive rock. See the index of this issue's contents below.

NOTE TO BANDS: I spent the better part of the last month glued to the
television watching war news so there's a lot of music I had planned to
review for this issue that didn't get covered. I think you'll see that it's
still a typically huge issue. So bear with me folks and I'll try to get you
all covered on the radio shows in the time between now and next issue. I've
also got some great label themed shows coming up in the next couple months.
Now read on.....

The April 2003 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Farflung
The Shalabi Effect
Floorian
WE
The S.P.A.C.E.R.O.C.K.E.R.'S Guide To Julian Cope
Three days on the Road with WE and EL CACO
Tales Of The ACTION MAN: Motörhead, My Sweet
Not Of This Earth: A Tribute To Sci-Fi Movies (Black Widow label box set review)
Stephen Palmer's FLOWERCRASH (book review)
Live show coverage
Recent Releases from Strange Attractors Audio House
Recent Releases from Music Fellowship
Recent Releases from Electroshock Records
Releases from Elsie & Jack
Releases from Ant Lunch Musick
Releases from Camera Obscura
Recent Releases from Silber Media
Releases from Public Eyesore
Recent Releases from Musea Records
Recent Releases from Lonely Whistle Music
Releases from Zzaj Productions
Releases from Zero 1 Media
Recent Releases from Hi-Note Music
And a loads and loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue23/issue23.html

Don't forget to check out Aural Innovations Radio for the best sounds on the
planet and the Aural Innovations CD mail order catalog for some of the best
space rock and psychedelia that you've never heard.

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com