John Harrison in the 70's

Tue Apr 29 12:42:50 EDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Stephe Lindas wrote:

> Can anyone confirm that John Harrison that played with Roy Buchanan in
> the 70's is the same as the cat now playing in Spaceritual.net? And HW
> in 1970? Cheers Stephe

        Um. Can confirm, I think that the guy who played for Roy Buchanan
is the guy who played with Hawkwind in 1970. But what's your source for
him playing with Space Ritual.net? Their website has nothing of this, and
neither does <http://nikturner.com>, though they have apparently added
someone called John Greves on analogue synth, which can only be a good
thing. Be very interesting if so, as I thought Mr Harrison was only doing
film music now if that. Any more information? Yours,
                                                    Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)