HW: High rise

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 29 13:43:40 EDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:10:33 +0200, Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE>
wrote:

>Ron Tree (during the 1999 winter tour IIRC)

Hmmm.... I saw HW at Croydon on that tour and I'm certain they didn't play
High Rise. They *did* play it at Croydon in 2001, but Alan Davey was back
in the fold by then, so he'd have been on bass. In fact they made a
terrible mess of it, Ron shaking his head when the crowd cheered at the end
anyway, and closing the gig by saying "Thanks a lot... sorry about the bit
of crap in the middle!"

Anyway, maybe Ron did play bass on this live, but I think it must have been
on some other occasion. Maybe Bernhard can enlighten us?

Nick