High rise

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Tue Apr 29 16:36:06 EDT 2003

Hiya,

> I tabbed out 'High Rise' in response to Al's original post on this
> subject
> last week, and never having done any bass tab before, what a place to
> start!  Since then I've done Assault & Battery & The Golden Void.  So
> those
> 3 will be posted, along with the copies of Free Fall and Watching The
> Grass
> Grow that I found in the BOC-L archives (if that's OK with you Denis, I
> think you are the author of the Free Fall tab...)

No problem. Your site is the de facto Tab/Chord-Archive for
Hawkwind-music and having the tabs there is the most useful thing one
can do. *g*
BTW, I also tabbed High Rise (the PXR5-Version) some time ago and
always forgot to post it to BOC-L. If you want the tab (to verify your
own or out of curiosity), I can of course send it to you.

(c)IAO
                D+R
--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                Hassan I Sabha