Hawkwind in Canada

LegalinCanada designer at GRANDVIEWRABBITRY.COM
Mon Aug 4 06:00:54 EDT 2003

Hey all:

     I have been a Hawkwind fan for more than 20 years, but have never been
fortunate enough to see the band play live. I have been subscribed to this
list for quite some time and this is my first post. I have enjoyed reading
all the news about the world's greatest Space Rock band and am especially
interested in all the recent discussions about Hawkfest. I would love to
go, but live in Canada and couldn't afford the trip. Quite some time ago
there was discussion about a possible North American tour. I just wondered
if anything has been firmed up.

Thanks,
Anxious in Ontario